Our Services and Products
- Quick quote return
- Printed Circuit Assembly
- Surface Mount Technology
- Through-Hole Technology
- Mixed Technologies
- Automated Processes
- Component Prep
- Wave Soldering
- Computer Inventory
- Chassis/Panel Wiring
- ESD Protection per s20.20
- Lead Free/RoHS or Lead Solder available
- Assembly process of surface mount from blank Printed Circuit Board to final assembly.
- Placement of parts as small as 0402 sized. No maximum.
- Assembly of mixed surface mount and through-hole PCBs.
- Assembly of solely through-hole assemblies.
- Machine insertion and Hand insertion.
- Automatic inspection.
- Functional testing capabilities.
- Final box build assembly.
- Prefer customer to supply parts, but may also do turnkey depending on the volume and cost.
(Customer supply of parts allows for lower cost.)
- Samsung SM482, pick and place
- Universal GSM, pick and place
- Contact Systems 3S, pick and place (6)
- Contact Systems 3AVX, pick and place (3)
- Contact Systems 3Z, pick and place
- OK Industries SMT-6000, manual pick and place
- Heller reflow ovens (3)
- Metcal BGA & CSP Rework System
- MPM Speedline automatic printers (2)
- Opti-Print 2020 semi-automatic printers (2)
- Opti-Print 1616 manual printers (2)
- APS Gold manual printer
All printers are compatible with QTS (Quick Tension System) framed stencils.
Stencil printers range from manual to automatic depending on complexity of the product.
- Mirtec MV-3L automatic inspection
- SMG Enterprises Video microscope
- Universal Sequencer
- Universal VCD automatic Through-hole insertion
- Universal DIP automatic IC insertion
- Aequeous Systems Deionized PCB washer
- FKN Systek Depanelizer
- Climate controlled Board Storage Room
- Zebra 90XiII Label Printer
- Wire cutting and stripping equipment
- Trieber Leaded wave solder machine
- Electrovert Lead-free wave solder machine